Heartache quotes

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strog enough to let go. -Author unknown

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting there...

I thing I'm finally getting to that point where I think of him less often...
His face is fuzzzier everyday and I keep thinking: What happen's next?

Am I suppose to take a liking in someone else? But I don't think I have enough alchemy left in me to fall over again... Does that mean I missed my chance? Or does it mean that my soulmate is right under my nose but I'm just too tired to see it?

Right now I don't really know what to do and I think... I might be afraid of getting over him.
Afraid of the boredom maybe or just afraid to face myself...

Sad day is today but tomorrow cooking therapy session times 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment