Heartache quotes

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strog enough to let go. -Author unknown

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Man/Child

I can only speak for myself when I say this:

A guy who loves his playstation warns you
A guy who gets up in the middle of the night to hang out with his mates warns you
A guy who calls his mom more often than you warns you

DO NOT TRUST THE SIGNS!!!!!!!!
Every man is different, they may all have an underlying similar base but really what is true for may not be for another.

He walked me home
He called me
He had no interest in video games

But today we saw each other for the first time in a month and he didn't even greet. That is what it has come down to.
I was willing to do the work for him but now I think he is really too much of a child for me.

Some good food following don't go too far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment