Heartache quotes

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strog enough to let go. -Author unknown

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inconvenients of being electronically connected to your heartbreaker!


Sometimes after the break up, you start noticing things that you didn't notice before.

Like how anxious you are to see what his facebook status of the day is or if he saw your facebook status and knew it was meant for him or your screams on twitter when you wanted to cry and you just couldn't say it to your girlfriends,if he saw that you put his favourite pic of you on your myspace page(the one he said was so beautiful he wanted to keep it for himself).

In my case I'm connected all the the time I mean everywhere!
But for certain purposes I was only electronically connected to him via yahoo messenger. Yesterday..of all days...just whe I thought I was getting there...BAM!! A love note on his status for his WHITE SUGAR!! His what!! Are u kidding me! I exited my browser so quickly I had to restart my phone! I checked it again, it was gone and I was left hurt and oh-so mad!
Anyway I think I'm okay because it didn't bother me that much today(I thought of it about 200 times in class but 2weeks ago I wouldn't have been in class at all)

But the question is: Should I or Should I not take him off my yahoo contact list???
(Let's keep in mind that beside the fact that he played me if he asks me I would go back in a heartbeat)

That's all for therapy today! Let's make food!

No comments:

Post a Comment